Wednesday, January 1, 2014

P52: Week 1: A Cup Of...

So this is my first blog post. Ever.

I've heard so many things about blogging… but mostly I want to do this because I want to print a blog book one day. Yes, I love documenting and sharing exciting things going on in my family. I normally do everything on Facebook- but they haven't started any Facebook books... if that makes any sense… so here I am.

I got invited to join a group that has a photography theme every week for a year, hence it is called a Project 52. I was apprehensive at first, but I think it will be a good thing to force me to take my big girl camera out even more, and to use my creativity to get an image similar to the suggested weekly theme!

The week 1 theme was " a cup of…" and I did afternoon tea with my little precious Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment