Friday, January 24, 2014

On the other side

I want him to be walking, but I don't. I know he can, he just uses the walker as a crutch. He could do it on his own, but he hasn't made that decision yet. He is still happy to crawl if he can't use the walker, and that is just fine. But he can't crawl around in his snowsuit, so inside he stays while Daddy and sissy play outside. 
 well there is one place in my house with good lighting… too bad there isn't enough wiggle room in the entry to set up a studio! 
 Sweet big sister bringing him snow and putting it on the door :)
 The grass isn't always greener on the other side Charliebird…  I don't want you to grow up! 
But I guess that is why I take so many stinkin' pictures… so that when I feel sad about my babies growing I can look back on them. And probably cry a little. But mostly be happy to know I caught so many moments - almost like freezing them in time - to visit again in future years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment