Friday, January 10, 2014

{...Memory Lane!…}

Holy trip down memory lane! I just started this blog yesterday and am up to 40 posts. I have today and the past 19 days complete… and then I started looking farther back. Like two years. Why does time fly so quickly? And why do I change my hair so often? And dang, Blake has lost some weight! I miss Texas! It's tough being in the military & it's tough getting out. Its tough going from two paychecks to one but it is TOTALLY worth it! I don't know if I can go to sleep tonight… I want to make a book of every year of our family memories and that means a lot of back tracking! And not to mention it is another place to keep photos in case of a computer crash! If I can, I will go back and add to the blog as often as possible. I want as much and I can remember about both pregnancies and both baby's first years!

No comments:

Post a Comment