Tuesday, January 21, 2014

P52: Week 3: Low Light

This was an extreme challenge for me. I had to crank my ISO all the way up and make sure my camera didn't budge. This is hard to do when photographing a toddler who likes to wiggle. The opportunity only presented itself when I couldn't grab my remote trigger, but I am happy with the two photos that did turn out. And I plan to redo this once I finish making the perfect play teepee (I finally have all the items I need to make it! Now to get off the computer and sew!)

 She was in the closet, watching PBS kids Kratt Brothers

What a man, huh? And he is mine, all mine!!! 

He reads his "Triathlete" magazine right before bed. Always training!
The light from the screen worked out perfect for one of my low-light photos

No comments:

Post a Comment