Saturday, January 25, 2014

Always doing something!

We are always doing something! 
We don't want to let life pass us by. 
Although we enjoy sitting back and relaxing, we also enjoy getting off our duffs and being active! 

Today we played in the snow for a moment before hopping in the van and going to 
breakfast at the brand new Corner Bakery in Princeton! We are super excited there is one semi-near us now! Its attached to mall with a Pottery Barn Kids… which is a big deal to me because I am a BIG fan of their products! We just so happened to hit the floor model sale and now the kids have a little people table and chairs! Then I discovered this was the best mall in the whole world. They have every store I love, yet its a tiny mall and doesn't have any of the stores that attract people that make me frightened…
So we visited Barnes & Noble and got a couple new books for the kids. I am on a book kick, I've been buying new books like crazy… tired of the old ones on repeat. Shopped through Gymboree, Janie & Jack, baby Gap… my three favorite kid stores! And then I saw Anthropologie… 
 I am a mommy… I can't always be fashionable… but I got the head nod from the hubs! 
Sometimes I find something on sale in that magical place that makes me feel like I might still have a good style. Today I found a pair of totally awesome equestrian style pants. And apparently I am pre-baby size again, yay! ...Now when to wear them? 
We stopped at Whole Foods on the way home & got some of their amazing fruits & veges, some sockeye salmon (a weekly meal fav), Quinoa, organic milks & ice cream, and bread. Love that store. 
Once we got home & ate, it was more play time outside for Lucy while Daddy shoveled snow! 
 I love her snow boots! 
 "My hand is cold Mamamamama!"
shoveling the sidewalks

No comments:

Post a Comment