Saturday, January 4, 2014

Another Snowy Day

The setting sun hit Blake's new transportation bumper just perfect. Nothing like a Jeep, no matter its age. He had a little too much fun driving this before the roads were completely plowed.  

The only thing that poked through the snow in our garden was the monkey grass. 


I don't like that we can see through all the trees now, except for the fact we get about 45 more seconds of sunlight at dusk. We aren't that far north, but for a southern girl, we are too far. I miss Mr Sun. Cold places are great to visit and go skiing, but not my ideal living climate.


We got 8-10 inches, and where the snow drifted a bit, it went up to my knees! 


Our home… or where the military wants it to be anyways. You can faintly see the geese flying in a V way up in the sky. 


I was about to walk back inside and saw my reflection, with the colors of sunset in the background, and thought it would be kind of a neat photo! 

Snow really is beautiful, I wish it would stay longer. And if we didn't have rain or ice that would be great! Snow makes the cold seem more worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment